New stimuli and a positive attitude are attributed to "successful" aging. (It's not enough to just tick off the birthdays.) Specific attitude issues to think about to achieve this are:
- Atittude 1 -- Take risks in life.
- Atittude 2 --Respect your own opinion.
- Atittude 3 --Be flexible and adaptable.
- Atittude 4 --Take on new challenges and learn new things.
- Atittude 5 --Deal with pain and losses, but don't hold on to the suffering they bring.
- Atittude 6 --See the half full glass.
- Atittude 7 --Take care of yourself with healthy eating and regular exercise.
- Atittude 8 --Don't accept societies myths as true about you.
aging attitude birthdays suffering myths adaptable