(If this is your first time on this site, please begin with "Are You Prepared For Success?" [Introduction])
In "Section II" I strongly suggest that you express how the poems make you feel. You may want to use the following list for ideas on what to write:
- Write down your immediate reaction, after passionately reading each poem.
- Do you understand what the poem is saying to you and can you put it into your own words?
- List examples in your own life.
- Do you welcome the message as a truth that you can accept?
- Can you identify negative attitudes that you would like to replace?
You can use the “Comments” section at the end of each post to write your feelings. You can identify yourself or you can remain anonymous. By doing it this way you may also help others. That decision is completely up to you.
Be sure to use the "Empowerment Triad" of PASSION, PLEASURE & REPETITION whenever you read the poems. This is what will drive the messages into your mind and help facilitate the desired changes.
Remember, you have to be an active participant. Your active involvement is critical to the change process. You will find this process to be cleansing as you prepare for success.
I must again emphasize that you use the appropriate version (male or female.) I will post each one in a separate post and label each one as Male or Female.By Mel Kaye
Copyright © MondayMorningPower, All rights Reserved