I was tagged by Max to state the proudest moment of my life. I have been sitting on this for a couple of weeks now; not being able to complete it. I just realized why....I can't come up with a single answer; I have so may proud moments. Therefor I am going to invoke an author's creative prerogative and state the proudest moments of my life, in chronological order order.
- The day I graduated college (there were times that I had my doubts that I would make it.)
- The day I got married "she actually said "yes!"
- Each of the days my three kids were born. (I was there on all three occasions, and in the delivery room for two.)
- Each time my oldest scored a basket in High School Basketball games.
- When my middle boy received scholastic awards; there were many.
- Each of the days my three kids graduated high school.
- The days my two oldest boys graduated college (San Diego State and Berkley.)
- My daughter is scheduled to graduate college in June of 08 which will mean that each of my three kids will have graduated in 4 years......I an VERY proud of that feat.
- The day my oldest graduated from the ROTC and became a Lt. in the army and what his commanding officer said about his character.
- The day my oldest graduated from Ranger Training from Fort Benning, GA and a number of the other graduates came over to him and said "thank your for helping me. Without your help I wouldn't have made it through the training."
- The day my oldest left for his first tour of duty in Iraq (also the scariest day of my life.)
- The day my middle child, apparently, became the youngest person to be made Senior Publicist. (He works at a major publishing house in NY.)
- Each and every day any of my kids walks though my front door.
- Whenever any of my kid's friends speak of them; always complimentary.
- My daughter goes to San Francisco State University, a very liberal school. She has maintained her own views in spite of what the teachers of school has to say. I am very proud of that fact. She remains her own person.
I do believe that I have many proud moments left in my life........MANY!