7 weird things about me tag from Colin of Life.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
- My office has 2 computers kitty corner to each other; 1 for my job and the other for personal and blogging use.
- I work at home and my three Dachshunds spend the whole day in my office with me. I have a wonderful work environment.
- I am a night showerer; I hate going to bed dirty.
- I have discovered that if I eat standing up it doesn't count. I just wish the mirror and the scale could be convinced of that.
- I am a weekend warrior; I do little exercise during the week, other than walking my dogs for 20 minutes per night, and I play 90 minutes of breakneck tennis every Sunday morning.
- When I fly I have to have an isle seat or else I will not get into the plane.
- I drive much too fast.
Now, I tag the following:
- Nick of Nick's Bytes
- Nina of The Alien Next Door
- Cliff of WIXY's Gone Bananas
- Nicole of The Modern Goddess
- Daszzle of Something To Smile About
- Wildcatsthree of The Dog Log
- Alias of alias inkhorn remarks, illuminations, silhouettes and tales